Our Income Protection can help your clients rest a bit easier, knowing they'll get a monthly income if they're sick or injured and can't work.
Your clients can choose between level or increasing cover, they can select the length of their deferred period, and choose how long they want their cover to pay out for.
Benefits of our Income Protection
- Reassuring - we'll cover up to 65% of the first £15,000 of a client's pre-tax earnings, plus up to 55% of the remainder, up to £250,000 a year.
- Additional benefits - fracture cover and hospitalisation payment as standard. These benefits don't affect the main Income Protection cover, so your clients won't need to wait for their chosen deferred period to end before making a claim.
- Back-to-work payment - clients with deferred periods of 13, 26 or 52 weeks will receive a back-to-work payment in their first and second months back at work to help with the financial impact of returning.
- Minimum benefit amount - the amount of cover paid out at claim will never be less than the lower of £1,500 each month, or the amount of cover on their plan. For your clients who are doctors or surgeons, we'll increase the minimum benefit amount to £3,000.
- Personal support - our Helping Hand service gives your clients, and their partner and children, access to practical and emotional support on their journey towards recovery. Your clients can access this support at any time, not just when they make a claim.
- Additional payment on death - if a client dies during the term of their cover, we’ll pay out a lump sum equal to 12 times the monthly premium for their Income Protection.
- Special arrangements for NHS medical professionals - for your clients employed by the NHS, or those eligible for a sick pay structure which matches that of the NHS, we offer a special deferred period arrangement. We also offer sabbatical cover for eligible medical professionals for up to 12 months.
Get a quote or find out more information
Get a quote