Income drawdown - the good, the bad and the ugly
Hear from Craig Muir as he summarises the main concerns from the FCA in their Retirement Outcomes Review (ROR), the key changes impacting the advice process and upcoming changes.
CPD learning outcomes - 50 minutes
- Identify the risk factors associated with income drawdown
- List the regulator's main concerns with income drawdown
- Identify how you can review your client's drawdown plan compliantly and cost effectively.
- Best practice in FAD file construction
- What the Regulator expects you to consider when recommending FAD for your client
- Considering how to review income drawdown plans in a compliant and cost-effective manner.*
*This webinar was recorded on 18 November 2020.
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion.
Check your knowledge
To gain your CPD certificate answer the following questions.