Supporting your pension scheme switching
We're committed to giving you and your clients the very best experience when you switch their workplace pension scheme to Royal London. Whether they're looking for award winning service or a value for money workplace pension scheme - we're here to help you demonstrate the potential benefits of switching.
- We've dedicated experts on-hand throughout the process. They'll answer any questions you or your client may have and will ensure everything runs smoothly
- Our implementation team will help your client get up and running. And they'll give them training so they're comfortable running their scheme
- Our experienced transfer team will manage the transfer of any existing pension savings over to your client's new scheme
- We'll work with your clients to create a strong employee engagement plan
- We won’t charge your clients to transfer their pension scheme to us
- And, when we do well, we aim to boost qualifying customers' pension savings by adding a share of our profits to their plan each year. We call this ProfitShare.
Our leaflet contains a case study that can help you initiate conversations with both new and existing clients about reviewing their workplace pension scheme, and the potential benefits of switching.
It looks at where your clients could save money as well as ways you can generate new business opportunities.
Once your client has made the decision to move their scheme to Royal London, we'll assign them an implementation manager.
They'll introduce them to their implementation hub, which provides an overview of how their move is progressing, and takes them through the steps involved when switching their scheme:
- Starting their journey: Your client's implementation manager will introduce themselves, explain the process and answer any questions your client may have
- Getting the details right: They'll gather all the information needed to set up your client's scheme so it’s in line with their requirements
- Getting their data ready: It’s really important that the data your client sends us is correct. Their implementation manager will provide them with materials to help them do this
- Showing your client the ropes: In a series of one-to-one training sessions, your client's implementation manager will show them how to use our online service
- Run their scheme: Once everything is set up, your client's implementation manager will make sure they feel comfortable running the scheme themselves. If they are, they'll then pass your client over to their dedicated servicing team for ongoing support.
To find out more about the steps involved in this process and the support materials available, you can visit the implementation hub on our employer site.
Find out more
Speak to your usual Royal London contact to find out more about the benefits of our workplace pension and switching to us.
Workplace pension transfers
If your client wants to transfer existing pension savings to Royal London, we offer three pension transfer options to suit the level of support you need.
Workplace pensions literature
Find guides, forms, factsheets and more about a range of workplace pension topics.