Future proofing your advice – how protection can help deliver good customer outcomes
In this session, Gregor Sked – Senior Protection Development & Technical Manager will look at the role of protection advice from a Consumer Duty perspective.
Throughout this 60 minute webinar we’ll explore the opportunities to make protection an integral part of your holistic advice with clients including why discussing attitude to protection risk can help them to achieve their future financial objectives.
CPD learning outcomes - 60 minutes
- Have a better understanding of the role protection advice will play in helping you meet the FCA's Consumer Duty objectives
- Be able to profile protection risks and probability to clients in order to help them stay financially resilient when unexpected life events occur
- Be able to identify at least one opportunity within your existing client bank to discuss financial protection.
- The role protection advice will play in helping meet Consumer Duty requirements
- Risks and probability
- Helping clients stay financially resilient
- Identifying opportunities to discuss financial protection
- Click here to download the webinar slides
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion.
Check your knowledge
To gain your CPD certificate answer the following questions.