The impact of the cost of living crisis
In this webinar, we explore the results of our third independent cost of living survey of consumers in the UK, together with research carried out with advisers in relation to their clients and the impact of the cost of living crisis.
Clare Moffat, Head of Technical and Marketing Compliance, is joined by our Senior Intermediary Development and Technical Manager, Shelley Read, and Our Consumer Finance Specialist, Sarah Pennells. They discuss the research and talk about angles, opportunities and help for clients.
They provide insight into how people have been affected by the rises in the cost of living and will explore the effects of the crisis on pensions, investments, risk and attitudes to protection products. They also discuss what our industry can do to support consumers during this time and the steps people could take now to help protect their financial wellbeing in the future.
CPD learning outcomes - 60 minutes
- Have an in-depth awareness of how the cost of living crisis continues to impact consumers in the UK.
- Understand how advisers can help demonstrate the importance of protection to new and existing clients who are concerned about the rising cost of living.
- Understand consumers’ attitudes to their pensions, investments and risk during this crisis.
- Background and headline worries
- Consumers perceptions and behaviours
- Adviser research results
- Thoughts for protection advisers
- Thoughts for pension advisers.
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion.
Check your knowledge
To gain your CPD certificate answer the following questions.