Waiver of premium product details
Find out how your clients can tailor their cover by choosing a deferred period that suits their needs.
Plan choices - Waiver of Premium (Sickness)
Limits of Waiver of Premium (sickness)
We won't pay a claim if:
- It's the result of intentional self-inflicted injury as defined in our plan details (PDF).
- It's the result of an exclusion shown on the cover summary.
- The person covered no longer meets the definition of incapacitated in the plan details (PDF).
- Medical or other evidence is not supplied when we ask for it.
Terms and conditions
- For full terms and conditions see our Personal Menu Waiver of Premium (Sickness) plan details (PDF).