Medical underwriting limits
We'll ask your client to take certain medical tests depending on the amount of cover they want.
Select a type of cover and age range to show the tests relevant for each age group.
- GPR = General Practitioner's Report
- PMR = Paramed (nurse examination)
- MER = Medical Examiner's Report (doctor examination)
- ECG = Stress Electrocardiogram (resting and exercise)
- Bio-chem = Full Blood Profile (including biochemistry + haematology)
- PSA = Prostate Specific Antigen for men
- Paramed and medical examination report will include a cotinine test for all non-smokers.
- The ages used are current age attained.
- The maximum amount of Critical Illness Cover or Life or Critical Illness Cover available is £3,000,000.
- The maximum yearly amount of Income Protection available is £250,000.