- Support for your business - your dedicated case manager and underwriter are there to keep you up-to-date and our specialist Business Support Unit can help with complex cases.
- A range of additional benefits - our comprehensive Critical Illness Cover has flexible options for children to suit your clients' changing needs. And our Income Protection comes with fracture cover and hospitalisation payment as standard.
- Personal support - clients can access a wide range of services, including advice from a dedicated nurse, second medical opinion, access to additional therapies and much more.
- A slick and efficient online service - track your cases and download key documents with our improved adviser dashboard, plus our 'send-to-client' feature keeps personal info private.
- Guides and tools for well-rounded protection - we can provide support with trusts, wills and guardianship to help your clients and their families get the right outcomes.
Helping Hand is a package of support services and each service is provided by third parties that aren’t regulated by either the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority. These services aren’t part of our terms and conditions and don’t form part of your client's insurance contract with us, so can be amended or withdrawn at any time. This means that your client's access to these these services could be amended or withdrawn by us in the future.
With a wide range of protection products, you can trust us to take care of your clients.
Our Helping Hand service includes access to a wide range of support. It's a great way to demonstrate the value of advice - giving your clients more than they might expect from protection.
Technical business support
Our Business Support Unit can help you with all your protection needs, including support with compliance processes.
Try our lifestyle calculator
Use this calculator to understand your clients' discretionary outgoings - helpful when you're trying to work out a protection budget.
Use our risk report
Create a personalised report that helps clients understand the need to consider different types of protection, such as Critical Illness Cover or Income Protection.