Extra support for those larger cases
Tailoring our service when it’s needed.
All your business is important to us. But we appreciate there’ll be certain applications that need more support than others. This will be based on the level of cover required - generally we call these large cases.
We'll refer these applications to experienced case managers and underwriters who are experts in handling larger cases with complex financial underwriting requirements, although they may not be your usual dedicated contacts.
So what can I expect?
In addition to the great service you would normally expect, with all our large cases we commit that:
- One of our case managers will handle all quote requests, proactively chasing medical evidence
- One of our financial expert senior underwriters will deal with your application from pre-sale through to the offering of terms
- We'll aim to underwrite the application on the same day we receive it (if received before 2pm)
- We aim to review all evidence requests within 24-48 hours of receiving them.
What's a large case?
We treat any case that has a sum assured at or above the amounts shown below as a large case:
- Life Cover - £1.5million
- Critical Illness Cover - £800,000
- Income Protection - £75,000 a year.
By tailoring our service to meet the specific needs of these larger cases, we’ll do everything we can to help get them on risk as quickly as possible - further supporting one of our key principles of making it as easy as possible for you to do business with us.