Transfers in drawdown
The introduction of Pension Freedoms in 2015 had a significant impact on the defined contribution (DC) at-retirement market.
The most obvious change was an increase in the number of customers choosing to access their DC pension benefits through an income drawdown plan, instead of buying an annuity.
CPD learning outcomes - 60 minutes
- Explain the rules impacting transfers in drawdown
- Identify factors which could require a transfer in drawdown
- Explain how regulatory changes could influence the transfer in drawdown market.
- Whether drawdown plans remain suitable to achieve the client’s needs and objectives on an ongoing basis
- Retirement Outcomes Review and PROD rules within MiFID II
- Helpful planning points for less common cases.
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion. It will open in a new browser ready to be saved as a PDF.