Planning for age 75
When it comes to pensions, reaching age 75 is an important milestone and for many this is a vital time for financial advice.
It is therefore important to plan for this event in advance.
This is due to the changes in tax relief and the taxation of death benefits after age 75 as well as the potential lifetime allowance tax charge which could apply at age 75.
CPD learning outcomes
- How tax relief on pensions changes at 75
- How the main BCEs work at age 75
- If you should take uncrystallised benefits before age 75
- How death benefits differ before and after age 75
- If trusts set up to receive death benefits are still relevant after age 75.
- How tax relief on pensions changes at age 75
- The impact on trusts set up for death benefits after age 75
- Pensions flexibility and how reaching age 75 impacts death benefits.
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion. It will open in a new browser ready to be saved as a PDF.