Pension business owner
In this webinar, Clare Moffat and Fiona Hanrahan highlight the rise in business owners and discuss some of the implications in terms of the need for financial planning.
CPD learning outcomes - 60 minutes
- The benefits of pensions for the business owner
- How to consider the business and the owner and the tax implications for each
- The retirement and death benefit options for the business owner.
- The limited company, the wholly and exclusively rule
- How taxation of dividends work.
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion.
Check your knowledge
To gain your CPD certificate answer the following questions.