Product details of our Business Protection Critical Illness Cover
Find out how your clients can tailor their cover to suit their business protection needs.
We can’t predict the future, so if your clients’ business needs change, for example as their profits grow or if they take out a larger business loan, they can amend their cover to reflect these changes.
Plan choices - Critical Illness Cover
Limits of Critical Illness Cover
Increasing Critical Illness Cover
Decreasing Critical Illness Cover
Cover increase options
We won't pay a claim if:
- The person covered dies within 10 days of meeting one of our critical illness or total permanent disability definitions
- It's the result of intentional self-inflicted injury defined in the plan details
- The person covered doesn't meet one of the critical illness or total permanent disability definitions in the plan details
- It's the result of an exclusion shown on the cover summary.
Children's Critical Illness Cover
When your clients take out Critical Illness Cover, they can choose to add the level of Children's Critical Illness Cover to suit their needs and budget. They can also change or remove their Children's Critical Illness option at any time during the term of their plan.
- Enhanced Children's Critical Illness Cover - our most comprehensive option, it provides protection from pregnancy to young adulthood, and also automatically includes a Children’s Critical Illness Cover Conversion Option
- Standard Children's Critical Illness Cover - cover for all of our main critical illness conditions plus total permanent disability. An option for clients who want some protection for older children, or who may be more cost conscious.
Terms and conditions
For full terms and conditions, see our Business Menu Critical Illness Cover Plan Details (PDF).