What is it?
In simple terms, Unipass is a digital certificate - a small encrypted file on your PC used to uniquely identify you. With Unipass there’s no need to remember usernames and passwords.
What are the benefits of using it?
- It's simple. Although there’s state of the art technology in the background, Unipass is easy to apply for and simple to use.
- Its secure. Having one secure online identity helps remove the risk of online fraud and theft. With Unipass, you can rest assured that your identity is kept safe and secure.
- It’s free.
- No need to remember lots of usernames and passwords. Putting an end to all those different passwords and PINS to manage, reducing the possibility of losing them or worse still, leaving them around for someone to steal.
- Widely supported. Unipass is supported by some of the largest names in UK financial services and is seen as an essential component of e-commerce.
Find out more
Visit the Unipass website and you could soon be enjoying all the benefits of your unique online identity.
Royal London is part of Origo’s Agency Administration service - the quickest and simplest way to update your agency details online across multiple providers at the same time.
How to register
All you need to get started is a Unipass digital certificate and you can register in a few simple steps.
Once registered, you can update things quickly and easily, like:
- Change of address
- Change of bank account
- Request for additional agencies
- Request for agency closures
- Request for Letter of Authority
- Service provider and panel membership changes
- Transfer of Business and Novations
Some key benefits of using Agency Administration
- Secure system which keeps your data safe
- You can track progress online
- Provides an audit trail
If you need help with Agency Administration, contact Origo on 0871 222 9047. You may be charged for calling their number.
Don’t have an Agency account? Apply here