Details of our Relevant Life Plan
Find out exactly how your clients can tailor the cover.
We offer relevant life cover for:
- up to 30 times annual total remuneration for clients aged under 40 years
- up to 25 times annual total remuneration for clients aged 40 to 49 years
- up to 20 times annual total remuneration for clients aged 50 to 59 years
- up to 15 times annual total remuneration for clients aged 60 years and over.
Total remuneration could include dividends, benefits in kind and bonus.
The cover is flexible - it can be written on either a level, decreasing or increasing basis.
The employee or their family can make a claim when the person covered dies or meets our definition of a terminal illness.
Plan choices – Relevant Life Plan
Limits of our Relevant Life Plan
Increasing level of relevant life cover
Decreasing level of relevant life cover
We won't pay a claim if:
- The claim is for death and is the result of intentional self-inflicted injury within 12 months of the date the cover started,
- The claim is for a terminal illness and the person covered doesn't meet the definition of terminal illness defined in our plan details; or
- It’s the result of an exclusion shown on the cover summary
Terms and conditions
For full terms and conditions see our plan details (PDF).