We also have a range of sales tools, support and a personal service designed to help you provide the tailored advice your clients’ value.
But don’t just take our word for it - take a look at what some advisers had to say about why they choose us.
1. “Royal London are a well-known old established British Company with a proven track record” – UK Adviser, April 2019
We’re proud to have a strong claims track record. We paid 99% of claims in 2018, helping over 38,000 customers and their families. And we’re focused on giving your clients a good claims experience, with a named contact that will deal with their claim from start to finish.
2. “Helping Hand is a truly amazing added benefit” – UK Adviser, April 2019
All our advised protection plans come with Helping Hand. This support service gives your clients and their family (partner and children) access to a dedicated nurse who can provide tailored and personal support during difficult times. It’s available to your clients from the day their plan starts – and they don’t need to pay anything extra to use it.
3. “Royal London offer true flexibility so cover can adapt with the client through different life stages” – UK Adviser, April 2019
We offer a range of flexible cover options that can help you build protection plans to suit your clients’ individual needs. Whether it’s protecting their mortgage, family or lifestyle – we’ve got it covered. All with just one application, one plan charge and one direct debit. And we even have cover designed specifically for people with diabetes.
4. “Critical illness cover includes, amongst many other things, a prostate cancer definition which is currently unique to Royal London” – UK Adviser, April 2019
We recently made a number of enhancements to our Critical Illness Cover that include updating our Low Grade Prostate Cancer definition, meaning that claims will now be payable upon diagnosis, without the requirement for treatment. We’ve also added additional cover conditions for four early forms of cancer, making sure your clients continue to have cover where it matters.
5. “Great business support – my contact is patient and on hand to help at any time.” – UK Adviser, April 2019
Our Business Support Unit provides a handy, one-stop shop for help with best advice systems, portals and our own online service. You can also access support from your sales consultant, and business development ideas through our adviser blog and webinar programme.
6. “Great customer service and comprehensive on-line servicing” – UK Adviser, April 2019
We continually review and update our award winning online service to make sure it’s quick and simple to use. We’ve recently added easy status checks for your applications, and the option to download your client pack. You can also set up an online trust which can be used for new and existing clients.
And our people are always on hand to give you the personal service you value.
7. “Good support materials available” – UK Adviser, April 2019
We’ve got the tools and support you need to have better protection conversations – helping your clients to understand both the value of protection and the value you offer through tailored advice.
And what’s more, we’ve created a dedicated CPD hub to help you meet your ongoing Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) requirements. With a wide range of articles and webinars on a variety of topics we can help you build up your CPD hours.
8. “The underwriting is among the best in the industry” – UK Adviser, April 2019
Our innovative underwriting means fast decisions – it’s immediate, for over 80% of cases. And for those more complicated cases, you have a direct line to our underwriters who can answer any questions.
Download our ‘Why Royal London’ sales aid to find out more about what makes us different.