Counting down to the Consumer Duty – start getting ready now
Is your business ready for the Consumer Duty?
The new Consumer Duty rules and guidance have been published and come into force on a phased basis from 31 July 2023. This new regulation means a fundamental shift of focus for many financial advisers - from treating customers fairly to striving to achieve good outcomes.
This webinar was broadcast before the FCA published the final Consumer Duty rules and guidance on 27 July 2022. See the FCA website.
CPD learning outcomes - 60 minutes
After watching this webinar, you’ll:
- Understand the key changes underpinning the Consumer Duty.
- Understand what the new rules and guidance will mean for protection advisers.
- Have an awareness of what advisers like you are saying about it - how they see their business adjusting, how prepared they currently feel and whether they have any plans in place to get themselves ready in time.
- Be more confident using the tools and solutions we offer to help you to start getting ready now.
- The new consumer duty
- Signposting protection
- Multi benefit solutions
- Trusts and beneficiary nomination
- Tools to support your business.
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion. It will open in a new browser ready to be saved as a PDF.