The McCloud remedy: Adviser overview - unfunded schemes
In this webinar Moira Warner and Justin Corliss, Senior Pension Development and Technical Managers, discuss the changes to the pension benefits of unfunded public sector members as a result of the McCloud remedy.
This webinar provides a broad overview of the remedy in relation to unfunded schemes.
In our follow on webinar ‘The McCloud remedy: taxation and adjustments - unfunded schemes’ Justin and Moira explore the tax implications and other adjustments as a result of the McCloud remedy.
CPD learning outcomes - 40 minutes
- Describe the background to the issue
- Explain which members will be impacted by the proposed remedy
- Explain at high level how the remedy will work
- The changes to the pension benefits of unfunded public sector members
- A look at which members will be impacted by the proposed remedy
- A high level explanation of how the McCloud remedy will work.
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion. It will open in a new browser ready to be saved as a PDF.