The gender gap – not just a pensions issue
There’s a lot in the press about the gender pensions gap, and a timebomb ticking for women in retirement which isn’t going away any time soon.
But is there a gender gap across all ages and life stages? And how does this impact pensions, protection, and financial resilience overall?
Join Clare Moffat, Head of Technical and Fiona Hanrahan and Shelley Read, Senior Intermediary Development and Technical Managers at Royal London, who will discuss new Royal London research on the gender gap, what causes it and what we can all do to improve the situation for women and younger people throughout life and into retirement.
They will also consider what new angles and opportunities there are for advisers to help deliver better outcomes for those impacted.
- Explain the reasons for the gap in finances between men and women at retirement but also during key life stages.
- Consider how you can help clients and employers consider gender and financial resilience issues.
- Understand any angles and opportunities to bridge the gap in relation to pensions and protection.
- Gender and financial resilience issues
- Reasons for financial gap between men and women at retirement
- Gender financial gap at key life stages
- Bridging the gap in relation to pension and protection
- View and download the webinar slides (PDF)
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion.
Check your knowledge
To gain your CPD certificate answer the following questions.