Tax year end - your top questions answered
We look at how to solve common tax year issues and answer your frequently asked tax year end questions.
CPD learning outcomes - 60 minutes
- Consider the interaction between tax relief and annual allowance and common carry forward problems
- Explain the opportunities to maximise end of year pension funding for individuals and company directors
- Outline the changes to dividend tax allowance and capital gains tax and the implications they may have on planning.
- Clare Moffat and Fiona Hanrahan talk through some of the common questions they're asked at tax year end and any relevant changes in relation to the Autumn Statement in November 2022
- They also look at changes to the dividend tax allowance and capital gains tax and the implications these might have on planning.
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion. It will open in a new browser ready to be saved as a PDF.