Delivering value in uncertain times
Join Ryan Medlock, Senior Investment Development Manager as he looks at how to articulate and evidence the value aspect of Consumer Duty, attributed to good customer outcomes.
CPD learning outcomes - 45 minutes
- Have a better understanding of how to demonstrate value to your clients
- Better identify some of the main implications of the Consumer Duty for the advice community
- Develop a greater awareness of the FCAs intended purpose of the consumer Duty and it’s tangible link to the sustainable finance agenda
- Deliver value in volatile markets
- Consumer Duty and the suitable finance regulatory agenda
- How the products and services outcome forms the building blocks for demonstrating value
- Implications of the price and value outcome
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've watched the webinar, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion. It will open in a new browser ready to be saved as a PDF.