Bridging the gender pension gap
In this report we look at pensions inequality in the UK, the various factors that contribute to this gap, and the steps can be taken by industry, employers and individuals to improve and deliver more equal retirement outcomes.
CPD learning outcomes - 30 minutes
After reading this report, you'll:
- Understand the background to pensions inequality in the UK
- Be able to explain some of the factors that can leave women at a pension savings disadvantage
- Have a good understanding of steps that can be taken to support women throughout their working lives with a view to saving for retirement
- The state of pensions inequality in the UK
- A confidence gap
- Supporting women throughout their working lives
CPD certificate of completion
Once you've read this report, simply complete the short quiz below and give us a few details in order to receive a CPD certificate of completion. It will open in a new browser ready to be saved as a PDF.