Life or Critical Illness Cover
Your clients want to know that if they die or got a critical illness, they and their family would be able to cope financially.
Our Life or Critical Illness Cover offers your clients comprehensive protection, helping them to face the future with confidence.
Benefits of our Life or Critical Illness Cover
- Reassuring - we cover 67 definitions with 47 paying the full cover amount.
- Additional covered conditions - 20 additional conditions are covered including 13 additional conditions for early forms of cancer.
- Children's Critical Illness Cover - your clients can choose to add Enhanced or Standard Children's Critical Illness Cover when they take out Life or Critical Illness Cover - or they can leave it off entirely if they don't have and don't plan on having children.
- Adaptable to life's changes - we know life never stays the same for long. So in certain circumstances, your cover can be increased without the need for medical evidence.
- Dual Life cover - choose separate covers for each life under one plan, which means one life could be covered for a higher amount or for longer. This also means that if there's a claim for one person, the other will still be protected.
- Free Cover - in many cases we can offer cover before your clients' plan starts, from the moment they complete their application.
- Personal support - our Helping Hand service gives your clients, and their partner and children, access to a dedicated nurse who can support them through serious illness, injury or bereavement. It's available from the day their plan starts and they don't need to pay anything extra to use it.
Get a quote or find out more information
Get a quote