Critical Illness Cover
Your clients want to know that if they got a critical illness, they and their family would be able to cope financially.
Our Critical Illness Cover delivers just that, helping them face the future with confidence should the worst happen.
Benefits of our Critical Illness Cover
- Wide range of definitions – we cover a wide range of critical illness definitions. Visit our interactive definitions search tool for our full list of critical illness definitions.
- Children's Critical Illness Cover - your clients can choose to add Enhanced or Standard Children's Critical Illness Cover when they take out Critical Illness Cover - or they can leave it off entirely if they don't have and don't plan on having children.
- Children's Critical Illness Cover Conversion option - with our Enhanced Children’s Critical Illness Cover, we automatically include a Children’s Critical Illness Cover Conversion Option. This means that within six months of the children’s cover ending, the child can take out their own Critical illness Cover without any medical underwriting. This is for the same amount as they were covered for on their parent’s plan, up to a maximum amount of £50,000. This option isn’t available if we’ve already paid a critical illness claim for the child.
- Paying claims earlier - our advanced surgery benefit means your clients get paid as soon as they’re on the NHS waiting list for any of the 12 types of surgery we cover under our full payment conditions, giving them extra peace of mind.
- Flexible to life's changes - we know life never stays the same for long. So in certain circumstances, your cover can be increased without the need for medical evidence.
- Dual Life cover - choose separate covers for each life under one plan, which means one life could be covered for a higher amount or for longer. This also means that if there's a claim for one person, the other will still be protected.
- Free Cover - in many cases we can offer cover before your clients' plan starts, from the moment they complete their application.
- Personal support - our Helping Hand service gives your clients, and their partner and children, access to a dedicated nurse who can support them through serious illness, injury or bereavement. It's available from the day their plan starts and they don't need to pay anything extra to use it.
Get a quote or find out more information
Get a quote