With our Personal Menu Plan you can mix and match a range of covers and benefits with different sums assured and plan terms to tailor the cover that suits your clients' needs and budgets.
The cover available from our Personal Menu Plan can change with your clients. So if it’s protecting their mortgage, family, or the lifestyle they’ve built – we’ve got it covered. All with just one application, one plan charge and one direct debit.
Our range of covers:
Benefits of our Personal Menu Plan
Deliver what your clients need – mix and match a range of covers to suit your clients' individual needs. For example, by combining Income Protection with Life Cover you can make sure they've got a regular income to help cover expenses if they’re unable to work, as well as ensuring that their mortgage is protected.
Choice and flexibility - choose different start dates for each cover, meaning you could start a client’s family protection straight away, but then their mortgage protection at a later date if required.
- Dual Life cover - choose different owners for each cover under one plan, which means one life could be covered for a higher amount or for longer. This option also means both people are covered by separate covers, so if there's a claim for one person, the other will still be protected.
Dual Life isn't available through our Income Protection product.
- Underwrite Later - with our Underwrite Later option, we’ll place your client’s plan on risk for up to six months while we wait for any medical information we might need to fully assess the application. This means your client’s cover starts immediately, so they’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re protected from day one.
- Family income benefit – your clients can choose to receive any potential Life Cover or Critical Illness Cover claim as an income rather than a lump sum which could result in reduced premiums.
- Free cover - waiting on a mortgage completing can sometimes take time. That’s why we can provide your clients with cover as soon as they’ve completed the application - so they’re protected even before their plan starts.
- A range of trusts - using a suitable trust can help your clients avoid a delay in benefits being paid and may help them to avoid an inheritance tax liability. We've a wide range of bare and discretionary trusts available to meet your client’s needs.
- Helping Hand - all our Personal Menu Plans come with our Helping Hand support service. Helping Hand is there for your clients, whichever stage in life they're at, and as a plan owner it doesn't cost them anything extra to use.