A snapshot of our Waiver of Premium (Sickness)
Would your clients still be able to pay their premiums if they were unable to work due to an illness or injury?
Our Waiver of Premium (Sickness) covers your clients' premiums should they become ill or injured and meet our definition of incapacitated, or if they're diagnosed with a terminal illness and have less than 12 months to live.
Benefits of our Waiver of Premium (Sickness)
- Choice - your clients can choose a deferred period to suit their needs, after which we'll start paying their premiums.
- Flexibility - if your clients' circumstances change, they can usually amend their chosen deferred period to suit their needs.
- Accelerated claims for terminal illness - if your clients are diagnosed with a terminal illness that meets our definition, they won't need to wait for their deferred period to end before we start paying their premiums.
- Reassurance - we automatically include Waiver of Premium (Sickness) when your clients take out Income Protection.
- Helping Hand - all our Personal Menu Plans come with our Helping Hand support service.
Get a quote or find out more information
Get a quote