Business Protection Life or Critical Illness Cover
Many businesses rely on high value employees that can’t be easily replaced. Adding Life or Critical Illness Cover for a key person or people to a business protection plan can help keep your clients’ businesses afloat if a key employee dies or becomes critically ill.
Our Life or Critical Illness Cover for Business Protection is easy to customise to suit your clients’ business needs. We offer single life cover and they can choose increasing, decreasing or level cover.
Benefits of our Business Protection Life or Critical Illness Cover
- Flexible to life's changes - we know life never stays the same for long, especially in a business, such as a key employee leaving or retiring. Your clients can alter their cover in the future to meet their changing needs, and in certain circumstances, their cover can be increased without the need for medical evidence.
- Wide range of definitions – we cover a wide range of critical illness definitions. Visit our interactive definitions search tool for our full list of critical illness definitions.
- Paying claims earlier - our advanced surgery benefit means your clients get paid as soon as they’re on the NHS waiting list for any of the types of surgery we cover under our full payment conditions, giving them extra peace of mind.
- Trust solutions - Life or Critical Illness Cover written under a business trust with a supporting cross option agreement in place allows a partner or shareholder to have an agreement in place for their share of the business. And having business protection in place would also give the remaining shareholders the financial support to remain in control of their business as they could use the pay-out to buy your client’s shares.
- Free Cover - in many cases we can offer cover before your clients' plans starts, from the moment they complete their application.
- Helping Hand - all our Business Menu Plans come with our Helping Hand support service.
Get a quote or find out more information
Get a quote