Key Person Income Protection
No one wants to worry about what might happen to their business if a skilled employee can't work because of an injury or illness.
Our Key Person Income Protection, through our Business Menu Plan, pays out a monthly income at the end of the chosen deferred period if a key person is unable to work because of an illness or injury and meets our definition of incapacitated.
The monthly income could cover the amount of profit that this key person would have been bringing into the company, and therefore help your clients continue to pay any bills or ongoing business expenses.
Benefits of our Key Person Income Protection
- Choice of payment periods – your clients can choose from one or two years, allowing them to tailor the cost to their business needs.
- Cover increase options - your clients can increase their cover in certain circumstances, without giving us any medical information.
- Choice of deferred periods – your clients can choose a deferred period of 4,8,13,26 or 52 weeks, after which we'll start paying the monthly premiums.
- Reassuring - we'll cover up to 75% of the gross profit attributable to the key person, up to a maximum of £250,000 a year.
- Helping Hand - all our Business Menu Plans come with our Helping Hand support service.
Get a quote or find out more information
Get a quote