Business Protection Critical Illness Cover
Protecting a business doesn’t have to be more complicated than protecting a mortgage. The effects of someone suffering a critical illness are just as devastating and could have serious financial consequences for any business.
Our Critical Illness Cover for Business Protection is easy to customise to suit your clients' business needs. We offer single life cover and they can choose increasing, decreasing or level cover.
Benefits of our Business Protection Critical Illness Cover
- Flexible to life's changes - we know life never stays the same for long, especially in a business, such as a key employee leaving or retiring. Your clients can alter their cover in the future to meet their changing needs, and in certain circumstances, their cover can be increased without the need for medical evidence.
- Wide range of definitions - we cover a wide range of critical illness definitions. Visit our interactive definitions search tool for our full list of critical illness definitions.
- Paying claims earlier - our advanced surgery benefit means your clients get paid as soon as they're on the NHS waiting list for any of the 12 types of surgery we cover under our full payment conditions, giving them extra peace of mind.
- Trust solutions - Critical Illness Cover written under a business trust with a supporting cross option agreement in place allows a partner or shareholder to have an agreement in place for their share of the business. And having business protection in place would also give the remaining shareholders the financial support to remain in control of their business as they could use the pay-out to buy your client’s shares.
- Personal support - our Helping Hand support service gives your clients, and their partner and children, access to a dedicated nurse. The service also provides access to a career helpline that can help find candidates for temporary or permanent cover for a key person.
Get a quote or find out more information
Get a quote