With our Business Menu Plan you have the flexibility to mix and match a range of covers that suit your client’s business needs. You can cover business loans or protect against the loss of a key person, partner, member or shareholding director.
By using a menu approach to business protection, you can recommend Life Cover on its own, Critical Illness Cover on its own or you can combine them with different cover amounts, terms and options. It gives your clients a flexible arrangement to protect their businesses. If a person covered has to leave the business, you can help them make sure they get fair value for selling their share of the business.
Benefits of our Business Menu Plan
It’s simple to download or order printed copies of our sales and marketing literature.
- Key person protection - protect a loss in profits or the cost of having to replace an important employee whose long term absence could damage a business in a number of ways.
- Business loan protection - protect your clients’ businesses by having a plan in place to repay a loan in the event of the loss of a key person.
- Shareholder/partnership protection - protect your clients’ businesses against losing control of their business, and make sure the person covered gets fair value for selling their share of the business if they are too ill to work.
- Flexibility - to amend your client's cover should a change occur in the future, which is more likely in a business than a family. This could be a key employee leaving or retiring, or the company taking on a loan to help with expansion plans.
- Free up your time - our online calculators and handy business tools in our business protection planner save you time and money – meaning more quality time with your clients.
- Key person replacement - If your client loses a key person, our Helping Hand support service gives them access to a recruitment specialist, who'll provide them with a list of suitable temporary or permanent replacement candidates within 48 hours.
- Support for your clients when they need it - access to independent support like a recruitment helpline which can help with sourcing cover for a key member of staff. And a legal helpline can help with any questions around employment law.
- Add even more value - talk to your clients about putting their business shares in a bypass trust through their will. Or view our range of trusts and try our trust picker.
Find out more about our covers: