We’re experts and we give straightforward, pragmatic and cost effective advice tailored for your client.
We have been managing and administering defined benefit pension schemes for almost 50 years. This gives us a frontline insight into the challenges and problems you and your clients face.
Our services are designed to help your client meet the challenges of running a defined benefit scheme.
- Staying on top of funding - Helping employers and trustees walk the financial tightrope together. From what an employer should pay in and when, to the trustees’ investment strategy.
- Getting governance right - Whether it’s triennial valuations, PPF levy valuations, financial reporting, regulatory returns, risk registers, business plans, secretarial services, or governance audits we’ve got the knowledge, experience and skills to support you.
- Managing risk at every stage - This theme sits at the heart of all our services. It’s not just about funding and governance, it’s also about helping make sure your data is robust and accurate and many other things besides.
- Keeping members happy - We can help your client with getting administration right, communicating in a clear and relevant way, and setting benefits at a level that still works for members - but won’t bankrupt the business.
- Winding up in the smoothest way - The time may come when your client wants to wind up their scheme. Our experienced actuaries can help support you at every step. Working with you to make sure everything is done with member best interests at heart.
Total control, total choice
With defined benefit from Royal London, your clients only pay for what they need, when they need it. Added to our decades of expertise, we're sure we can provide the ideal solution for you and your clients.