More reasons to recommend Royal London for workplace pensions
We're making it easier for you and your clients to support members when they're transferring their savings using our tried and tested onboarding approach.
We can accept the key information directly from you without the need to verify this first. And if you don't have the details to hand, don't worry - we have a Letter of Authority available to use and can support you with this.
Providing you with better tools
We’ve pulled together new and improved materials to help with your client conversations. There’s lots of materials they can use with their workforce to help spread the word their pension provider is changing and what they need to do.
- Our new animation provides your clients with a high level look at the kind of support they'll receive throughout the transfer process and beyond.
- A new transfer toolkit helps employers communicate the change in pension provider to their employees, and any action they choose to take.
- A dedicated employer transfer webpage hosts all of the new materials and gives an overview of what your clients can expect.
We're giving members access to more information and support when it comes to transferring savings across to their Royal London plan.
- When we're ready to start the transfer process, we'll send them an introductory email which includes a new member animation to help them understand what actions they need to take.
- Our new educational video gives members insight into what they need to think about when transferring so they make the right decision for them.
We want to help members feel more confident when transferring their savings and become more engaged with their pension.
Our Royal London led transfer process, means that we'll do all the hard work, leaving you to focus on your clients. To find out more visit our website.