Greenwashing - is this a challenge or does it make a difference?
Watch Royal London Asset Management's latest webinar
Nicola Parker, a Charity Investment Adviser and member of the RLAM Sustainable Funds External Advisory Committee joins Ashley Hamilton Claxton, RLAM's Head of Responsible Investment and Shalin Shah, Senior Fund Manager in their latest webinar. In this session, they'll cover:
- Different interpretations of greenwashing
- SFDR – will this fully address greenwashing, or complicate the issue further?
- The differences in greenwashing between equity and fixed income markets
- The challenges managers face in identifying genuine securities and excluding those that carry a ‘green label’
- The resource and research requirements needed to look through green labels
- Is greenwashing confusing to clients and if so, how can this be addressed?