How sustainable is your client’s cash flow?
We look at some key facts and benefits of our drawdown governance service.
- We have over 26,000 customers registered for our drawdown governance service
Every quarter, the system calculates and flags new sustainability scores to advisers, to help you manage your client’s income. This includes providing clients with even more income when returns exceed expectation. Our system also flags where customers have taken additional income highlighting - perhaps the greatest risk to client’s long-term plans – overspending or excessive withdrawals.
- Our current view is that a 4% withdrawal rate is highly sustainable (based on a 25 year term, invested in GRIP3 and assumes a 1% total charge)
Our charging structure, combined with our investment governance service and great customer service, helps provide a powerful solution for clients who’s main income is provided from a pension.
- Over 3,000 advisers companies use our drawdown governance service
More and more advisers are seeing the benefit of having a system that helps stress test their client’s assets and provide a regular reporting mechanism to help them manage their clients income and achieve better outcomes.
- Over 1/3 of the customers registered on our DGS system are invested in GRIPs
Helping demonstrate to advisers that GRIPs are helping them manage and maintain their client’s income in retirement.
- Almost 37% of our customers in Income Release are taking a regular income
As a result of pension freedoms customers have greater freedom, flexibility and choice regarding their retirement benefits. However, with those things comes risk. Advisers now have a greater responsibility managing those risks. Our DGS system is just one tool that can help you manage some of those risks.
If you'd like to find out more about our drawdown governance service, speak to your usual Royal London consultant.