New business tracker
Now you can see what's going on. We're proud of what we do, so we've decided to reveal exactly what goes on behind the scenes when we receive new business from you.
To use our Tracker, you must be registered for our online service:
Why use our tracker?
- Real-time case management for individual policies
Our new business tracker means you can see everything that we see - and because it's updated in real time, you'll always have access to the very latest information about your new business pipeline, 24/7.
- Better value
Instant access to key information not only means a more efficient service - it means you could save valuable time and money.
All information is presented in the same format, and because it's so easy to use you can immediately streamline the way you work and cut the amount of time you spend on phone calls and administration.
Transfer business will never be a pain again, thanks to a full breakdown of exactly what's been received and what's outstanding.
- Immediate remuneration updates - the service charge
A big part of the new business process is reconciliation. Our tracker tells you what has been paid, what is due and what basis the plan has been set-up on.
Clear and simple
We've made everything as simple and logical as can be. Once you're registered to use our online service, you just log in for full access.
On the home page you'll find a simple traffic light system that lets you see the latest position of each plan in your individual new business pipeline, all in one place. For more detailed information just click on a plan to view its full case history.
An extensive menu of options
The new business tracker offers all the information you need to keep your business running smoothly and efficiently.
- Transfers - When they're expected, what's been received, and what's outstanding.
- Payments - Regular and single contributions and transfer payments that are due on the plan.
- Outstanding information - Outstanding requirements needed by Royal London, updated immediately when they are received.
- Remuneration - Details of the remuneration payments you've agreed with your client.
- Income payments - The details of any Income Release payments made to the client.
- Contact - Your Royal London New Business consultant's contact details and the contact numbers for new quotes and existing business queries.