Global Equity funds
Introducing our new Global Equity funds
Your clients can now access two additional Global Equity funds managed by our sister asset management company, Royal London Asset Management (RLAM).
The new funds are the RLP Global Equity Diversified fund and the RLP Global Equity Select fund. Both funds offer good value for money and can be chosen as the equity fund within our Governed Range.
Watch our Global Equity funds videos
The main differences between the two funds are the number of holdings, performance target and volatility:
- RLP Global Equity Diversified fund typically has around 175-225 holdings and aims to outperform the benchmark by 0.4%-0.8% p.a. over rolling three year periods (net of fees).
- RLP Global Equity Select fund has a more focussed 25-45 holdings and aims to outperform the benchmark by 2.5% p.a. over rolling three year periods (net of fees). This may make this fund more volatile than the RLP Global Equity Diversified fund.
Benefits of the funds
- a maximum annual charge of just 1% per annum*
- diversified portfolio, offering a range of opportunities in a changing market environment.
- differentiated investment process - a robust methodology based on acknowledged financial principles
- managed by a well-established investment team, with a strong track record and over 15 years’ experience
- equity overcode – can be used to replace the equity fund within our Governed Range
- environmental Social and Governance (ESG) analysis is integrated directly into the investment process and decision making.
- the funds follow RLAM’s Responsible Investment principles
*The basic charge is 1% p.a., which is built into the fund price. For all customers, a discount is applied and depends on the value of the investment.
Find out more about our Global Equity funds
We have a further three Global Equity funds managed by our sister asset management company RLAM -
As well as an extensive range of Global Equity funds managed by a number of external fund managers. A full list of funds can be found in our Fund Range Summary.