News and blogs

Pension updates

We consider income sustainability and how our drawdown governance service can help you look after your drawdown clients.

Clare Moffat breaks down the recent Staveley case and why advisers should take note.

Trevor Greetham, Head of Multi Asset at Royal London Asset Management, has made a tactical change to the asset allocation of the Governed Portfolios (GPs) and Governed...

Protection blogs

With your good advice and a good protection plan your clients can access tangible benefits linked to their recovery.

28 Nov 2018

We’ve introduced some new features to our online service to make sure you’ve got the right tools at your fingertips.

29 Nov 2018

Our figures show that 60% of people* with a mortgage have life cover in place if the homeowner dies, leaving 40% unprotected.

27 Nov 2018
28 Nov 2018
29 Nov 2018
27 Nov 2018
Steve Webb latest

Steve Webb looks at how advisers differ in their approach to pension transfer and discusses whether there's a need for a standard approach.

Investment news

Trevor Greetham, Head of Multi Asset at Royal London Asset Management, has made a tactical change to the asset allocation of the Governed Portfolios (GPs) and Governed Retirement Income Portfolios (GRIPs).

This website is intended for financial advisers only and shouldn't be relied upon by any other person. If you are not an adviser please visit royallondon.com.

The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, registration number 117672. It provides life assurance and pensions. Registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0RL.