Helping hand: Make your advice stand out from the crowd

Protection from Royal London

Our latest thinking

We’ve introduced some new features to our online service to make sure you’ve got the right tools at your fingertips.

29 Nov 2018

Our figures show that 60% of people* with a mortgage have life cover in place if the homeowner dies, leaving 40%...

27 Nov 2018

Who are these millennials and where are they? What are they doing with their time and how can I start to think like they...

01 Nov 2018
29 Nov 2018
27 Nov 2018
01 Nov 2018
Search our protection content

This website is intended for financial advisers only and shouldn't be relied upon by any other person. If you are not an adviser please visit royallondon.com.

The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, registration number 117672. It provides life assurance and pensions. Registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0RL.